Advanced barcode report item available for SQL Server Reporting Services 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014.
Nevron Barcode for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is designed to provide report authors with an easy and powerful way to create linear and matrix barcodes that are tightly integrated with the data. If you're looking to integrate barcode visualization inside your reports then Nevron Barcode for SSRS is a perfect choice. It can display virtually all widely used barcode symbologies and is fully data-driven.
Nevron Barcode for SSRS Benefits:
- Support for multiple barcode areas and titles
- Support for 28 linear barcode symbologies, including: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, EAN8, EAN 13, FIM, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ITF14, JAN13, MSI 2Mod10, MSI Mod10, MSI Mod11, MSI Mod11 Mod10, Pharmacode, PostNet, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, UPC Supplemental 2Digit and UPC Supplemental 5Digit.
- Support for QR Code and PDF417 matrix barcodes.
- Low, Medium, Quartile and High correction levels
- Integrated pixel snapping that displays barcode symbols at exact pixels.
- Seamless integration with SQL Server Reporting Services 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 (SQL 2012 SSDT and SSDT-BI for VS2012) and 2014 (SSDT-BI for VS2013)
Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014 editions
Nevron Barcode for SQL Server Reporting Services introduces a new level of data visualization, designed to extend your reports within SSRS 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014 editions.
Support for Multiple Barcode Areas
Nevron Barcode for Reporting Services supports unlimited number of barcode areas. Each barcode area can display a different barcode symbology and the areas can be automatically or manually arranged.
Support for Multiple Titles
Nevron Barcode for Reporting Services supports unlimited number of titles which can be manually positioned or docked to barcode or barcode areas.
Support for Barcode Templates
Nevron Barcode for Reporting Services supports saving and loading templates. Save the barcode state from the designer to XML and then import it in in a different report item. The state generated by the VS2005, VS2008 and VS2010 report items is compatible meaning you can easily convert reports generated with different versions of Visual Studio.
Nevron Barcode for SSRS
- Brand: nevron
- Product Code: NevronBarcodeforSSRS
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Nevron Barcode for SSRS