ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful .NET Zip component, written purely in C#.It lets you easily create zip, gzip, tar and tgz files; extract files from archives to hard drive or memory; add files to a zip archive from disk or memory; and replace, move and delete files in zip archives. Additionally it creates and reads self-extracting (SFX) zip archives, strong encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
Managing ZIP files with ZipForge.NET is really easy. Be sure to read the great tutorial Zipping Up Code with ZipForge by Jeff Cogswell.
ZipForge.NET main features:
- ZIP, GZip, TAR, TGZ formats support
- Opens and creates archives encrypted with strong AES encryption algorithm
- Allows user to create large ZIP files - up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 bytes in size
- Supports unicode file names
- Includes transaction system which allows you to rollback changes if archive update failed
- Adds compressed data directly from streams and extracts archived files to streams without creating temp files
- Lets you store full path with drive for each file
- Supports BZIP2 and PPMd compression algorithms, featured in WinZip 10
- Allows you to search for files inside archive by mask
- Progress indication with remaining time estimation
- 100% managed C# code, without unsafe blocks
- Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2010 compatible
- .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5. 4.0 are supported
- Royalty free. Full source code is available.
- Brand: ComponentAce
- Product Code: ZipForge.NET
- Availability: In Stock