ZipForge is a fast and powerful VCL Zip component, written in Delphi.
It lets you easily create ZIP archives, extract files from zip files to hard drive or memory, add files to a zip archive from disk or memory, replace, move and delete files in zip archives. Also it creates and reads self-extracting (SFX) zip archives, AES encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge main features:
- Opens and creates archives encrypted with strong AES encryption algorithm
- Zip64 supports - lets you create ZIP files over 4 GB
- Unicode file names support
- Includes transaction system which allows you to rollback changes if archive update failed
- Adds compressed data directly from streams and extracts archived files to streams without creating temp files
- Lets you store full path with drive for each file
- Allows to search for files inside archive by mask
- Progress indication
- Full Delphi source code is available
An individual may use Personal edition of ZipForge in a project for free if he / she is the only user of this project. If your project is public or if you represent a company, you must order a commercial edition.
|Component Environments||C++Builder, Delphi|
- Brand: ComponentAce
- Product Code: ZipForge
- Availability: In Stock