About WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core
- Raw data printing for ASP.NET Core.
WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core is a lightweight and plugin-free solution for Client-side Raw Printing scenarios for Windows, Linux, Mac and Raspberry Pi clients. You can easily send raw data, text and native commands to printers installed on the client machine without showing or displaying any print dialog box. You can also print common file formats like PDF, TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG and TIFF (Multipage).
WebClientPrint is a Client-Server Solution
The Server-side component is a .NET Core assembly (Neodynamic.SDK.WebClientPrintCore.dll) which is used in your ASP.NET Core website to generate "Client Print Jobs". A Client Print Job allows you to specify:
What client printer to use, for example:
- Use "the Default printer" of the client machine. Printing will be performed without displaying any dialog.
- Use "a specific installed printer's name" on the client machine. Printing will be performed without displaying any dialog! This also applies for Shared
- rinters on the client machine network with a UNC name/path!
- Display a "printer dialog" to let the user to select the printer
- Explicitly specify the client printer settings for parallel (LPT) Centronics or serial RS-232 ports or IP/Ethernet Network printers.
- And the commands you want to print or send to the client printer.
- The Client-side component is the WebClientPrint Processor (WCPP) utility that needs to be installed at the client machine. WCPP is a lightweight
- ative app (without any dependencies) that processes all the "Client Print Jobs" generated by the server-side component.
Any Client Printer Brand or Type
WebClientPrint supports any kind of printer. That means you can print and send raw commands from your ASP.NET website to any brand of Thermal Label Barcode printers, POS receipt printers, Impact printers, Ticket printers, RFID printers, Dot-Matrix printers, Kiosk printers, Cash Drawers/Registers, Slip printers, Multifunction printers, ID Card printers, Wristband printers, Passbook or Bankbook printers, Kitchen printers, Laser printers and Inkjet printers installed or available at the client machine.
Printer Connectivity Support
WebClientPrint supports local installed printers with the correct driver or the "Generic / Text Only" driver built-in Windows (for USB connection), Shared Networks printers with a UNC name, printers directly connected to Parallel Port (e.g. LPT1) Centronics or Serial Port RS-232 (e.g. COM1) as well as IP/Ethernet Network printers (e.g. DNS printer name + Port 9001). On Linux & Mac OS, WebClientPrint leverages built-in CUPS system so any kind of printer installed through CUPS is supported.
Any Printer Command Language
You can use WebClientPrint in your ASP.NET Core website for sending and printing any printer programming languages like Epson ESC/P, HP PCL, PostScript, Zebra ZPL and Eltron EPL, Zebra XML-enabled format, Intermec IPL, Datamax-O'Neil DPL, Godex EZPL, Printronix ZGL, SATO SBPL, Avery-Dennison (Monarch) RCL, Wasp WPL, Citizen CLP, IBM Proprinter, Cognitive-TPG CPL, Dymo ESC codes, Samsung-Bixolon ESC/POS codes and SPL, TOSHIBA-TEC TCPL, TSC TSPL-EZ, DASCOM, etc. In fact, any other printer languages that can be expressed as an array of bytes are supported. Of course, you can also print ZPL or EPL shipping labels generated by postal services like UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc. In addition to native printer commands, you can also print PRN files.
Print Common File Formats
In addition to printing native commands, you can also use WebClientPrint solution to send and print common file formats like PDF, TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG, TIFF (Multipage), and so on. And by using the PrintFileGroup class, you can print multiple types of files to different printers available on the client machine.
Printing File Formats Requirements
- DOC, DOCX - Microsoft Word is required (Windows Clients) LibreOffice is required (Linux and Mac Clients)
- XLS, XLSX - Microsoft Excel is required (Windows Clients) LibreOffice is required (Linux and Mac Clients)
- PDF - Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader is required (Windows Clients) Natively supported (Linux and Mac Clients)
- TXT - Notepad is required (Windows Clients) Natively supported (Linux and Mac Clients)
- JPEG - Natively supported (Windows, Linux and Mac Clients)
- PNG - Natively supported (Windows, Linux and Mac Clients)
- BMP - Natively supported (Windows, Linux and Mac Clients)
- Printer Support - You can print files to local installed printers. Parallel, Serial and IP/Ethernet printers are not supported. You can print files to any
- nstalled printers through CUPS systems.
UI for ASP.NET Core
- Brand: telerik
- Product Code: UI for ASP.NET Core
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: UI for ASP.NET Core