A client-server reporting system.
Stimulsoft Reports Server is a complete Business Intelligence, client-server solution that provides reporting and analytics. The front end provides data visualization and the back end provides data processing and storing. Stimulsoft Reports Server can work as a standalone report server as well as an embeddable solution. The software provides several report server features including creating and editing reports, storing them, scheduling and delivering them to the client.
- Data conversion from popular data sources into multi-page documents with graphic elements and charts.
- Create and edit reports using the built-in report designer.
- Centralized storage of reports on the server.
- Work with the files hosted in Cloud storage and data from Microsoft Dynamics.
- Plan data processing using the built-in scheduler.
- Notifications of server events related to data processing.
- Support for Touch devices.
- Support for multilingual reports and built-in UI localizations.
- Supports popular DBMS including MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, ODBC and OLE DB interfaces.
- Output data in different formats including Adobe PDF, MS XPS, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, Open Document Writer and Open Document Calc and others.
- Versioning of reports and their snapshots helps prevent data loss.
- Secure protocols with encryption and access control provide high security.
- Create complex automation workflows and customize them to run in a fully automatic mode.
|Software Properties Group|
|For OS||Windows XP and above|
Stimulsoft Reports Server
- Brand: Stimulsoft
- Product Code: StimulsoftReportsServer
- Availability: In Stock