Simple File Encryption
FileEncryption objects provides a very simple file and stream encryption API that supports:
- Encryption and decryption of files
- Encryption and decryption of streams
- AES, 3DES and Twofish in CBC mode
- XTS-AES (defined by IEEE P1619)
- Password-based protection
- PBKDF2 key derivation
XTS-AES Encryption Stream
XtsStream object is a transparent wrapper stream that adds encryption/decryption support to any .NET stream object, which makes it simple to integrate it with existing applications. XtsStream utilizes XTS-AES, a standard sector-based data encryption method defined by IEEE P1619. This makes the stream seekable and capable of both read and write operations.
PKCS #7 (CMS) Objects
Rebex Security includes an API for two essential PKCS #7 (CMS) objects, SignedData and EnvelopedData, a standard format for electronic signature and encryption of binary data using X509 certificates.
Rebex Security also includes several symmetric key algorithms such as Twofish, Blowfish or ArcFour that are not provided by .NET Framework, legacy hash algorithms and managed implementation of RSA, DSA and Diffie-Hellman. The following objects are available:
- Twofish symmetric cipher
- Blowfish symmetric cipher
- RC2 symmetric cipher
- ArcFour symmetric cipher (compatible with RC4)
- MD4 legacy hash algorithm
- MD5 legacy hash algorithm
- RSA public-key cryptography
- DSA public-key cryptography
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm
Rebex Security provides an XTS-AES encryption wrapper stream, making it easy to add strong encryption capabilities to existing applications. It also includes simple file encryption/decryption API, essential PKCS #7 objects and a collection of useful cryptographic algorithms.
Security library for C# and VB.NET developers.
- Brand: ReBex
- Product Code: RebexSecurity
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Rebex Security