About Rebex File Server
SFTP, SCP and SSH server library for C# and VB.NET developers.
Rebex File Server provides secure remote file system access over an SSH channel using the SFTP protocol. Rebex File Server makes it easy to create an SFTP server that can be used by Rebex SFTP or any third-party SFTP, SCP or SSH client.
Rebex File Server Features
- SFTP Server Made Simple - Configuring and launching an SSH/SFTP server sounds like a complicated task. But Rebex File Server makes it simple. All you need to launch a full-featured server can be done in a few lines of code. This includes binding to an IP/port, defining users, adding private keys, and more.
- Easy-to-use API - The whole server API is lightweight. Need to manage a server, authenticate virtual users against your user database, or implement a shell command? It's easy and hassle-free.
- Based on Open Standards - Rebex File Server is based on SSH v2 and SFTP v3/v4, which makes it compatible with a wide range of third-party applications and libraries such as OpenSSH, WinSCP, PuTTY, and many more. As long as the client side speaks SSH, SFTP or SCP, Rebex File Server will happily accept a connection.
- Security Features - One of the main points of using SFTP is to ensure file transfers are secure and reliable. Rebex File Server provides a rich set of security features. You'll find APIs for verifying client identity and fine-tuning SSH parameters. PKCS8, PuTTY and OpenSSH private key formats are supported. You can easily generate a key pair for SSH authentication as well. Even private keys stored on smart cards are supported.
Rebex File Server
- Brand: ReBex
- Product Code: RebexFileServer
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Rebex File Server