| PowerTCP WebServer for ActiveX||5.69MB
Build web applications in any familiar software development environment. Use WebServer for ActiveX to add web-based access to traditional compiled applications.
- WebServer ActiveX control accepts HTTP and HTTPS connections, turning ANY application into a custom Web Server.
- Control security aspects of HTTPS.
- Events are raised as HTTP requests arrive, with default operation returning web pages off disk (unless you provide event handling code).
- Complete control when building dynamic HTML content by setting properties of the Response object.
- Session, Request, and Response objects manage dynamic behavior and content.
- Program in your preferred development environment; just add your logic to respond to any request.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
|| Visual C++
PowerTCP Web Server for ActiveX
- Brand: Dart
- Product Code: PowerTCP Web Server for ActiveX
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: PowerTCP Web Server for ActiveX