Create, read, edit or convert Excel spreadsheets including XLS and XLSX formats.
Aspose.Cells for C++ is a native C++ library that offers a set of high-level APIs for manipulating XLS and XLSX formats in the C++ language. It allows you to create, read, edit and convert Excel spreadsheets programmatically without relying on Office Automation or Microsoft Excel.
Aspose.Cells for C++ Features
- Advanced C++ Excel Spreadsheet API Features - Aspose.Cells for C++ supports spreadsheet generation and other basic file formatting features. It also but also supports a number of advanced features. These advanced features make it much easier for developers to manipulate spreadsheet contents and format cells.
- Save and open Excel files to and from streams.
- Apply styles and formatting to beautify Excel worksheets or parts of worksheets.
- Apply data validation to restrict the type of data or the values that users enter.
- Filter data by using an AutoFilter and quickly find your desired values.
- Fine-tune the page setup in a few simple steps.
- Read and write complex formulae easily.
- Zero dependency on Microsoft Excel - Aspose.Cells for C++ does not need Microsoft Office or Microsoft Excel to be installed on the machine to work with Excel formats.
- Convert between XLS and XLSX formats - Converting from XLS to XLSX and from XLSX to XLS is easy. Despite the complexity of document conversions in C++, Aspose.Cells for C++ makes it possible for you to convert between XLS and XLSX formats in just two lines of code.
- Support For Office Open XML - Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and above store the spreadsheets in XLSX format. Aspose.Cells for C++ extensively supports creating, reading, manipulating and writing XLSX documents.
Aspose.Cells for C++
- Brand: Aspose
- Product Code: Aspose.CellsforC++
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Aspose.Cells for C++