Aspose.Slides for Android via Java is a PowerPoint manipulation API for mobile application programmers. Android developers can perform a wide range of presentation processing tasks including reading, writing and manipulating Microsoft PowerPoint documents. It is a standalone Presentation Android API so no need of Microsoft PowerPoint being installed.
Aspose.Slides for Android via Java supports PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX and ODP formats. Presentation elements such as SmartArt shapes, MSO charts, ActiveX components and OLE frame objects are accessible within application for management and manipulation. Mobile API also facilitates import and export formatted HTML text in presentations.
- Masters, layouts and slides structure
- Charts and group shapes.
- Autoshapes including rectangles and ellipses
- Custom geometry shapes, Textures and pictures fill styles for autoshapes may not be converted sometimes
- Text in text frames and text holders excluding bullets, alignment and tabulations
- Font size, type, color and shades
- Paragraph alignment , bulleting and orientation
- Hyperlinking text/shape
- Shape elements such as position, size, line, Fill including pattern, gradient, and solid, Text, Image
- Manipulate PowerPoint Slide Elements
In Aspose.Slides for Android via Java API each element is identified as a shape object including
- Text box
- Picture frame
- Audio frame
- Video frame
- OLE object frame
|Component Environments||Access, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server|
Aspose.Slides for Android via Java
- Brand: Aspose
- Product Code: Aspose.SlidesforAndroid via Java
- Availability: In Stock