ApexSQL Log is an advanced Microsoft SQL Server log auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own transaction log to display information on data changes, including user (nt user), computer and application where the change originated. Since ApexSQL Log reads the transaction log, there's no database overhead. Database triggers are not used and audits can be done on changes made even before the tool was installed. ApexSQL Log supports all SQL Server versions including 7, 2000, 2005, and 2008.
The main features of ApexSQL Log:
- Fully supports SQL, Server, 2005 and 64 bit Microsoft operating systems.
- The script is small and has no effect on running. No triggering effect.
- Output transaction logging data to BULK, SQL, CSV, XML, or SQL (for analysis or reporting).
- Powerful command line interface. Multiple options, you can set auditing (restart the computer) in the unattended file.
- Multiple recording methods can be used: online records, backup records, or multiple records.
- Full granularity: Undo/Redo, a simple statement, or recording multiple complete transactions.
- A connected monitor that tracks Windows/NT user login information.
- According to the original transaction record, you can track Computer and applications.
View deleted and corrupted data. Fixed unintended or malicious data changes. There is no need to fully restore the database, and specific data can be specified for recovery.
Before and after the audit
You can see the changes and times before and after the operation.
Custom, high, performance, grid in advanced filtering options view, group, and sort transactions.
Scalability and performance
Review 1 million transactions within 2 minutes. Export the results to the script within five minutes.
|Database type||Microsoft SQL Server 2017, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2005|
|Software Properties Group|
|For OS||Windows Vista and above|
- Brand: ApexSQL
- Product Code: ApexSQLLog
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: ApexSQL Log