AspToAspX is a tool that can quickly migrate ASP code into ASP.NET,If you already have a mature and stable ASP code, but you need to use ASP.NET to achieve, you can use AspToAspX.Compared with the manual rewrite, AspToAspX can save you 95% of the time and labor costs.
Current Release on 2010-06-14 2 people download
lines limit pages limit vbscript source code jscript source code runtime compatibility options runtime compatibility options Custom class Code Templates
vbscript source code
jscript source code
runtime compatibility options
runtime compatibility options
- ASP source folder:Your asp source code directory
- Output folder:Specify the output directory
- Copying other files:Whether or not copies of other files (such as databases, images, JS, HTML, etc.)
- Project name:Set the name of the generated VS.NET projects, if the generated DLL, the name of the DLL name to this project Automatically replace the hyperlink to aspx:The source code in the asp hyperlink replaced aspx
- Convert Jscript:JScript automatically converted into JScript.NET code and automatically generate a batch file compiled DLL.
- UTF-8:If your source file is UTF-8 encoding, you need to Click here for options.
- Automatic Identification recordset:Automatically identify types of variables Recordset, can be used to automatically add the default attribute
- ADODB.Recordset variables list:Specified recordset variable name, can be used to automatically add the default attribute
- Convert type:
- 1,ASPX:Conversion of the most commonly used type, directly convert asp code to aspx file, all the main process, function, since the definition of class in the aspx file, there is no CodeBehind.
- 2,httphandlers:All the source code for conversion to Vb file to generate dll, through the use of web.config configuration, there is no aspx file.
- 3,ASPX+CodeBehind:All the source code to switch to Vb file, but at the same time generate a host Aspx file, the Aspx file and only call the code.
- use compatibility module:For each page contains a module (called AspToAspXGlobal.aspx) can enhance the compatibility
- Runtime compatibility options:ASP.NET and ASP is a large difference between the data types, as well as the process of conversion and syntax alone can not rely on the conversion, but also need more run-time judge in order to obtain better compatibility.To ensure that the conversion capacity as little as possible changes, it is recommended that all options, such as some may hope that the election code concise, but need more testing volume.
- Project version:Specify the version of generated VS.NET project.
AspToAspX have the following technical issues need attention.
1,Does not support the object tag for the definition of the code link < object id="xxx" runat="server">
2,Global.asa file does not support the conversion.
3,Does not support single-byte conversion functions, such as LenB, ChrB, MidB, AscB etc.
4,The current version is not yet available to Include Virtual markers include file for support.
5,Jscript syntax for asp code compatibility poor conversion software, while providing JScript syntax, but this function is currently poor.
6,Does not support Eval,ExecuteGlobal and Execute functions.
- Windows2000 + IIS5.0
- WindowsXP + IIS5.1
- Windows2003 + IIS6.0
- ASP.NET 2.0, Recommended VS.NET2005 OR VS.NET2008