dtSearch Web with Spider quickly publishes with instant text searching a wide variety of content to an IIS Web site. Most searches take less than a second, even through multiple terabytes of text. Over a dozen indexed & fielded data search options. Highlights hits in HTML, XML & PDF, while displaying links & images. Converts word processor, database, spreadsheet, ZIP, etc. files to HTML, with highlighted hits. Operating through dtSearch Web, the spider can expand the scope of the searchable database beyond a site's own data to content on a third-party Web sites (both publicly available and secure), including support for a wide variety of content (HTML, XML, ASP.NET, MS CMS, SharePoint, etc.) and WYSWYG hit highlighted displays. Optional API for SQL, Java, C++, .NET available. Now includes a 64 bit version. dtSearch supports Microsoft Access, Excel (*.xls, *.xlsb, *.xlsx), Word (*.doc, *.docx, *.rtf), and PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx) files created by Office 2010.
dtSearch Web with Spider (32-bit / 64-bit) Main Features
- Publish instantly searchable data to your website (supports IIS server)
- 25+ fielded & full-text search options (supports hundreds of international languages)
- File parsers/converters highlight hits in popular file types
- Spiders static & dynamic web data; hit-highlighted WYSIWYG displays
Fast, precision searching
- Over two dozen text search options
- Most indexed searches take less than a second, even through very large databases
- Also has unindexed searching
- Automatically recognizes word processor, database, spreadsheet, email, PDF, ZIP, HTML, XML, Unicode files & more
- FindPlusdistributed searching extends the reach of a single search request to remote enterprise servers
- Point and click setup
- Highlights hits in HTML and PDF while keeping embedded links and images intact
- Converts other file types to HTML for display with highlighted hits
The new release adds FindPlusdistributed searching, a Web spider, enhanced XML support and Unicode support, to improve access to information throughout an organization. The new release also offers API enhancements, expanding the dtSearch developer components utility for use with a wide variety of programming languages.
dtSearch products offer instant indexed (and slower unindexed) searching of large document collections. Proprietary indexing and searching algorithms maintain a fast rate of indexing and virtually instantaneous searching over very large document collections.
Over two dozen text search options can work alone or in combination for unmatched intelligent searching. Search features include: fuzziness adjustable from 0 to 10, synonym/concept/thesaurus, boolean, phrase, wildcard, proximity, stemming, numeric range, natural language relevancy-ranked by hit density and rarity, variable term weighting, indexed and unindexed searching, and more.
dtSearch products automatically recognize a wide variety of document types, including word processor, database, spreadsheet, ZIP, XML and more. The products highlight hits in HTML and PDF while keeping all embedded links and images intact. The products have built-in file converters to convert other popular file types to HTML for display with highlighted hits.
FindPlusdistributed searching is an integrated feature of dtSearch Desktop, Web and Network that conveniently allows a single search request to span everything from local drives to remote servers. Operating through a single user interface, FindPlus enables indexed searching of files and other data throughout an organization, without the need to collect the data in a monolithic repository. Because FindPlus uses an XML-based protocol for exchanging and aggregating search information, developers using the dtSearch Engine can also easily incorporate this capability into their own applications.
In addition, enhanced XML support provides a way to combine data from any source, while retaining the ability to search on field and table information. XML is increasingly becoming a universal data format. However, other search engines do not fully incorporate the hierarchical structures in XML data, effectively reducing XML to "flat" text. In contrast, dtSearch can perform indexed searches using the full range of dtSearch features across an entire XML database, or limited to a specific combination of fields or sub-fields, with no sacrifice in speed.
Other new features include:
- A web indexing spider, providing a way to use other web sites as instantly searchable resources
- Unicode support, enabling indexing and searching of text data in nearly any language
New developer features include:
- Java support through a JNI interface
- More sample code in C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic and Delphi
- Improved multithreaded operation for use with ASP and .NET
- More sample source code to dtSearch Web, for both ASP and ISAPI-based versions
- Improved indexing and searching of ActiveX and other data sources (such as SQL databases), with hit highlighted search results display
- Search results serialization as an XML or URL-encoded stream
dtSearch Web with Spider
- Brand: dtSearch
- Product Code: dtSearchWebwithSpider
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: dtSearch Web with Spider